Responding to catastrophic floods that submerged 1/3rd of Pakistan and affected over 33 million persons, and urgent calls for help from our network members, we launched our Flood Relief Campaign 2022 on 26th August, 2022.
Key features of our flood relief campaign include:
- 100% volunteer effort with no management charges.
- Zero overheads as all overheads are contributed by HIVE.
- Complete financial transparency with access to original bank account statement, receipts of purchase and publicly accessible donors’ contribution tally.
- Comprehensive and as-live visual reporting to donors.
- By-hand deliveries across Pakistan.
- Thousands of volunteers across the country.
- Vast experience in social development, disaster response, needs assessment and rehabilitation.
As of 10th October, 2022- we have made the following impact:
- Raised over Rs. 18 million through crowd fundraising
- Provided relief to over 139,245 persons
- Through 5 deliveries, reached 30+ remote villages in KP, Sindh, South Punjab and Balochistan.
- Mobilized over 1,200 volunteers in 10 cities of Pakistan.
- Travelled over 15,000 kms
- Distributed relief items weighing over 50 tons.
- 2,043 patients treated
Title: HIVE PAKISTAN
Bank: Dubai Islamic Bank
Account no: 0560853001
Branch code: 002
Swift Code: DUIBPKKA
Address: DIB, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan
Contribution through Easy Paisa: 03005555190
2. Post donation registration for reporting and updates:
We at HIVE Pakistan have created a database/form to register donations and donors in order to update them about the flood relief efforts.
All donors, once they have made transaction are requested to fill in the following form: https://tinyurl.com/hive-relief
After registration, donors will receive as-live feedback through WhatsApp and emails about the relief efforts, receipts, pictures and videos.
We have so far covered 30+ remote villages in Khairpur, Larkana, Qamber Shahdadkot, Naseerabad Division (Balochistan), Jhang, Taunsa and in D.I. Khan. Following relief items have been delivered first-hand:
2600 Ration bags
800 packs of ORS
300 Mosquito net tents
30,000 meters (1500 rolls) of Mosquito net fabric
10,000 Mosquito repellents
820 Solar lights
65 cartons of clothes and beddings
15 medicines cartons
100+ cartons of biscuits, water, milk, juices and snacks for children.
5 cartons of toys
550+ female hygiene kits
PROCESS & WAY FORWARD
1. We establish contact with the affected areas through our network of volunteers and experts to mount immediate response when a genuine need arises.
2. Our needs assessment matrix includes our own network, independent social workers, and governmental agencies. Relief items are procured only after multi-layered needs assessment points towards a certain need which is verified thoroughly.
3. We assemble a volunteer team in the city where loading is taking place to help with procurement, loading and documentation. Another volunteer team is assembled in targeted area for needs assessment, unloading and distribution. Core team members of HIVE accompany each delivery.
After initial relief response, we will direct our efforts towards rehabilitation and sustainability which will consider and provide for long-term benefits to flood victims.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for regular updates.
For further clarity, feedback and queries please contact: